LOW VOLTAGE TECHNICIAN
What we expect of a Low Voltage Technician
- The Low-Voltage Technician would help with the installation of phone, TV, Audio, and security systems.
- Be able and willing to work well with others, including apprentices, general contractors, contractor’s representative, homeowners, inspectors, and any other trades on the job, and always work in a professional manner.
- Be willing to learn and follow instructions.
- Be able to lift approximately 60 pounds.
- Be willing and able to get into tight crawl spaces and attics to complete job duties.
- Must communicate on a professional level all the time and work well with others.
- Be willing and able to work at least 40 hours per week.
- Be willing and able to clean job sites, vans, and shop.
- Dig trenches or holes by hand for the installation of conduit or wire.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to the work site.
- Have all hand tools needed to complete job tasks.